Travel Alerts

Updated 23 March 2020

APRIL AND MAY TOUR DEPARTURES CANCELLED:  It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to cancel all Moose Tours departing in April and May 2020. This decision is based on the current situation in Canada, with our borders closed for the time being, and the advice of the Canadian Government regarding social distancing. At present, all tours departing June 1st and onward are still scheduled to go ahead, but we will be monitoring the situation closely and will update as necessary.

Please see our amended rebooking and cancellation policy below to determine the best course of action:

If you were booked on a now cancelled Moose tour with a departure date up until 31st May 2020:

  • We’d love for you to still travel with us in the future, and as such we are offering the opportunity to postpone your travels, and receive credit to the value of your original booking PLUS an extra CA$100. This credit will be valid until the end of our summer operating season in October 2021 on any Moose tour. As an alternative, you can choose to cancel and receive a full refund. We will be contacting all passengers affected by these cancellations. Note: if you choose to postpone, you do not have to decide on a new tour date at this time! We will simply hold your payment as credit until you know your new tour and departure date, even if you won’t know until sometime next year.

If you are booked to travel from 1st June 2020 onwards:

  • Given the time span before your departure, and that the coronavirus situation and flight/border restrictions could change significantly during that time period, we are asking passengers to hold off on making any changes to their booking. However, should you wish to postpone or cancel your tour at this time, please be aware that our regular departure date change and cancellation rules, as per our standard Terms & Conditions, would still apply.