See soaring coastal mountains, sweeping ocean vistas, and thundering waterfalls on the 2 day Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver to Whistler. Enjoy free time in Whistler and get the adrenaline pumping on an optional adventure activity, explore the Disney-esque village, or just relax at one of the 5 lakes in the area.
Looking for Summer 2020 departures? Click here!
|2021 DEPARTURE DAYS & PRICING|
|May 04 to 31||Tuesdays, Saturdays||Low Season||from $165|
|June 01 to 30||Tuesdays, Saturdays||Mid Season||from $185|
|July 01 to August 31||Tuesdays, Saturdays||Peak Season||from $195|
|September 01 to September 18||Tuesdays, Saturdays||Mid Season||from $185|
- 1 night mixed gender, hostel dormitory style accommodation
- Moose Bus transportation
- Services of a professional & fun tour guide/driver
- 1 group dinner
- Moose travellers also receive discounts on optional activities!
*Note: Due to uncertainty regarding longer term impacts of COVID-19 on our suppliers, 2021 itineraries and inclusions are currently subject to change.
Not Interested in Staying in Shared Hostel Dorm Accommodation?
If you prefer to stay in private rooms or in alternative accommodation, check out the non-accommodated version of this tour by clicking here.
2 days/1 night | Departing Vancouver
- Get stunning views looking out over Vancouver from Cypress Provincial Park
- See snow-capped mountains, lush forested islands and white glaciers along the Sea to Sky Highway
- View dramatic cliffs and the thundering 335m high Shannon Falls
- Hop on a scenic flight to catch the best imaginable view of the impressive Howe Sound (optional extra)
- See the Stawamus Chief, one of the largest granite monoliths in the world
- Go mountain biking, bungee jumping, or zip lining in Whistler (optional extras)
- Explore the cafes, shopping, crazy nightlife and Olympic sites in Whistler village
Our trip begins at the Cypress Mountain lookout, where we’ll get a unique view of Vancouver from above. Heading north on the Sea to Sky Highway, enjoy the views of jagged mountain peaks, sparkling glaciers, and peaceful lakes. We’ll stop for lunch en route at Alice Lake Provincial Park, in addition to stops at not one, but two waterfalls: Shannon Falls (one of the highest in BC!) and Brandywine Falls. After arriving in Whistler in the afternoon, enjoy dinner and then rip it up in the bars and nightclubs!
Meal Inclusions: Dinner
Moose Accommodation: HI Whistler
We don’t leave until the afternoon today, so you’ll have plenty of time to get your thrill on by ziplining, bungee jumping, downhill mountain biking, or hiking on either Whistler or Blackcomb Mountains. If you’re looking to relax, find a spot in one of the beautiful parks. The day is yours to enjoy as you please! After departing Whistler, we’ll make another picturesque stop en route before finishing the day back in Vancouver.
Moose Accommodation: None. You will need to make your own reservations for tonight.
Dates & PricesTours run from May to September each year.
Seat availability shown here is for the first leg of trip only. Please continue to the booking page for accurate seat availability.
The Sea to Sky tour to Whistler is jam packed with adventure activities - in just 2 days you can try bungee jumping, ziplining, mountain biking and more. Moose Travel's Whistler tour offers plenty of options to make the most of the epic mountain scenery.
Note: Pricing below is from Summer 2019. Check back for updated pricing for 2021 tour departures.
|Sea to Sky Sightseeing Flight (15 min flight over Squamish)||$50||Squamish (near Whistler)|
|Whistler Bungee Jump||$115||Whistler|
|Whistler Ziplining||from $116||Whistler|
|Whistler TreeTrek Canopy Walk||$53||Whistler|
|Whistler Mountain Biking (Lesson, rental & lift pass, 3hrs)||$185||Whistler|
|Whistler Peak to Peak Gondola||$64||Whistler|
|Wildlife Spotting||Free||Various Locations|
- Some activities are seasonal and weather dependent
- Many activities can only be paid for in cash
- Most activities are offered by a third party and may require specific travel insurance
- Moose can not guarantee that all activities will run on every tour
- Taxes and surcharges not included.
If you book an accommodated tour, your accommodation is included for all nights of the tour, in mixed gender, hostel dormitory rooms. The majority of our travellers book an accommodated tour because it provides the best value for your money since we receive discounts from our accommodation providers that aren't available to the general public. Please note that you can request female only dorm rooms, and this is usually possible to accommodate, but we CANNOT guarantee it. We choose hostels and backpacker properties for their budget value, as well as properties that offer great facilities while always providing a warm, friendly atmosphere. By staying in shared dorm rooms you get a chance to meet more people, hang out with other tour guests, and keep the price as low as possible. The hostel staff are often travellers too, and they're great for helping plan your time in each destination, and for giving great local recommendations on where to eat, play and party!
Note: DO NOT purchase an accommodated tour/package if you want to stay in hostel private rooms on any or multiple nights of the tour. We DO NOT offer an upgrade package from dorm rooms to private rooms. If you want private rooms, you MUST book the non-accommodated option, and then book ALL nights of accommodation yourself.
Pre and Post Tour Accommodation is NEVER Included
Regardless of whether or not you purchase an accommodated tour, you must ALWAYS book your pre and post tour nights in Vancouver yourself. For your convenience, we recommend staying at one of our hostel pick up locations, noting that we also drop off at these same locations.
Moose Accommodation Listings
Here is a list of the hostels we stay at on this accommodated tour.
|START > DESTINATION||HOSTEL||WEBSITE|
|Vancouver > Whistler||HI Whistler||www.hihostels.ca|
|Whistler > Vancouver||N/A||*Bed not included|
|ITINERARY DAY||PICK-UP TIME||PICK-UP LOCATION|
|VANCOUVER > WHISTLER|
|HI Jericho||8:15am||1515 Discovery St, Vancouver|
1114 Burnaby St, Vancouver
|Cambie - Seymour||8:50am||515 Seymour St, Vancouver|
|HI Central||9:00am||1025 Granville St, Vancouver|
|SameSun Vancouver||9:00am||1018 Granville St, Vancouver|
|WHISTLER > VANCOUVER|
|Whistler Gateway Bus/Taxi Loop||3:30pm||Whistler Village (near visitors center)|
|HI Whistler||4:00pm||1035 Legacy Way, Whistler|
- Bring proper clothing for the tour. The weather in Canada can be unpredictable, and changes in temperature can occur throughout the day depending on location (this is especially true in the mountains or during the spring and fall months elsewhere). Find out what else to bring on our FAQ page.
- If possible bring a credit card with you while traveling. Credit cards can be used as identification and for making deposits on rentals if needed.
- Don't forget your camera - we will guarantee that you will want to take photos of new friends, beautiful scenery and wild animals!
- Book your pre and post departure accommodation in advance. Moose tours pick up and drop off at major hostels in Vancouver. Not sure where to stay? Contact our office for recommendations.
- Join our Facebook travel community and hook up with you future bus mates. If you have any questions we can surely answer them there. Possibly peruse some of the pics of passengers past!
- If you have any other questions please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact our office.