Always a good idea to read the fine print!
1. Because of the flexible nature of our product and the harsh local environment, our trips may be subject to cancellation or change without notice;
2. Seat reservations are subject to availability and are confirmed on a first come first served basis. Contact our office at least 7 days prior to your preferred departure date to start your pass. To jump off the bus, you must contact us by 6pm at the latest the night before you are scheduled to depart on any sector to change your itinerary. Failure to do so may result in a CAD$50 reinstatement fee.
3. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd., Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd. and its staff are not responsible for booking or reserving accommodations and activities for passengers unless otherwise noted in tours.
4. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. There are no refunds for unused portions of a pass.
5. Passes are valid once on each sector they cover, and are valid only for the season purchased i.e. a Summer 2017 pass cannot be used in 2018 unless you receive permission prior to departure.
6. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd., Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd., and its staff are not responsible for any personal belongings lost, damaged, or stolen.
7. The activities listed in the brochure, run by independent operators, may become unavailable at any time. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd, Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd. cannot be held responsible for the unavailability of such activities.
8. Some of the activities you take part in may have an element of danger in them. Moose Travel Network, Moose Travel Company Ltd., Moose Run Adventures (2011) Ltd. hold no liability for any accident, injury, or death caused by participation in such activities.
9. All passengers must sign a “Release of Liability, Waver of Claims, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement” waver before departure.
10. WEST TOURS Cancellations will result in a 20% fee if made 48 hours or more in advance of your travel date. A fee of 50% applies if less than 48 hours notice is given, and a fee of 100% is applied for less than 24 hours notice or failure to show up for the booked departure.
11. Passengers under 18 are not allowed on multi-day tours, but are allowed on single day tours. All passengers under the age on 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Moose Travel Network strongly recommends that you purchase cancellation insurance to be used in the event of unforeseen circumstances.